Click on the map of Lefkada and view the exact location of Villa Angela in Vasiliki. Lefkas is one of the 7 islands in the Ionian sea and is connected with the western main land of Greece by a moving bridge which makes it easily accessible for those who are traveling by car.
There are international (charter) flights and domestic flights from Athens, Crete to Preveza/Aktion.
- Lefkada town is 18 km away from Aktio ( Preveza ) airport.
- Athens is 380 km.
- Thessaloniki is 420 km.
- Igoumenitsa ( international port of Greece ) is 100 km away from the island.
- Vassiliki is 38 km south of the island's capital.
There are also plenty itineraries by bus from the capital to Vassiliki.
Our guest house is next to the main road that goes to Aghios Petros and Porto Katsiki, just opposite to the health center of Vassiliki. Arriving from Thessaloniki : take the motorway Egnatia odos ( A2 ) till Ioannina and take the exit for Arta, then follow the signs for Preveza.
From Igoumenitsa : follow the signs for Preveza.
From Athens : take the motorway for Patra following the signs for bridge Rio - Antirio - Messologhi - Agrinio - Amfilochia.
- After the floating bridge
- Turn left and reach the second bridge
- Then turn left and follow the road until you find the rotonda. Turn left and go directly to the bus station
- Turn right and after the supermarkets Marinopoulos and AB turn left
- Follow the road till the end and you will find the main road of the island
- Turn left and follow the signs
- When you reach Vasiliki and see the signs for Agios Petros turn right and then again turn right and take the road for this resort
- At your right hand you will see the heath center of the village. Villa Angela is just opposite of this. Have enjoyable holidays!